Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome to the 2010 Ukraine Blog


Hello Everyone,

This is Lonnie Fritz, I'm not with the Ukraine team this year as I was last year.  And, for the first time in four years, neither is my lovely wife Cindy.  We just felt it was not the right time for us to be gone from the new church that we are working with in Yucaipa, California.

I am happy to report that there are six sisters from the Canyon Church that are again working with the Orphans in Mariupol, Ukraine in October 2010.  This blog will continue posts from their trip.

TO POST OR READ COMMENTS - CLICK ON COMMENTS...

Let's all keep them in our prayers!  Ladies, God Bless Your Efforts! - Lonnie

3 comments:

  1. A Note from Steph:

    Just wanted to let you know we are in Munich about to fly to Donetsk. We are all really tired since we just had an 8 hour flight from Chicago - and none of us could sleep very well. We'll be in Ukraine around 4 I think! - Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Sisters !!! Oh my heart is there with all of you and am so excited for Leah and Stephanie to be experiencing all of this ! and especially for the Christians and orphans in Ukraine to get to know them !! I am praying for good weather for your treking back and forth to the orphanage and also to the 'Ohm Store' (sp?) and carrying the groceries and other things back to the apt. Also for the kids to have open hearts and to share and learn from all of you and also for all the church at Mariupol as always and the TLC workers and children...please give Nazar a big hug from me, and Sergey and all the kids at the TLC and Tanya , Alexandria, Sveta, Sasha the preacher, his wife Ira, all the translators and when my Sasha and Vova get there, of course BIG HUGS AND KISSES !!! Let us all know everyday what is happening, I can hardly stand to not be there with you all.....lots of hugs and love to all of you, xoxo Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all are safe and getting your trip underway. I saw that the colloseum in Italy has now opened for the first time to the public the lower levels where the tigers, slaves, christians and gladiators where kept waiting to go up to fight. That is a must do when you get to Italy. Miss you all and I love bragging to my co-workers what great people I worship with that they're willing to travel so far to help so many in need. Be safe! Have fun. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete